Live Mindfulness Classes
Mindfulness Classes On-Demand
Don’t have the time to visit Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat? Now you can learn and practice the art of conscious living by becoming a member of our online course community. Mindfulness Classes are part of a mindful-based healing community designed for you to learn and practice mindful exercises, meditation, mind-body connection, and spiritual wisdom.
Our ancient healing methods, delivered in weekly classes, are designed to help improve your health, boost your happiness, and restore your peace. We invite all practitioners–whether you’re a beginner or experienced–to participate.
Online Classes Offer
- Meridian stretching and energy meditation
- Self-healing exercises and breathwork
- Mindful energy movement and Qigong
- Organ detox exercise and Brain Education Exercise
- Mentorship from an experienced Tao Master
- One-on-one consultations available with instructors
- Four online sessions per week
- Connection with like-minded community
- Balance of the body, mind, and energy
- Deeper relaxation
- Decrease your stress level
- Clarity about next steps
- Feel grounded in your practice
- Empowered to reveal your true self
Amy Lange (JJ)
Amy has been actively involved in the wellness field for nearly 20 years. With experience in yoga, tai chi, breathing & meditation, posture/alignment care, and spiritual & energy healing, Amy can guide you to your next level physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually. Amy looks forward to meeting you and sharing options for you to heal & expand your greatest being.