Live Six-Week Online Courses
- Lung health
- Reducing headaches
- Digestive health
- Improving your sleep
- Reducing stress
When: Saturdays, 10:00am – 11:00am (MST/AZ)
Duration: 6 weeks | 1 hour/week
Reflexology is an active and continually evolving therapeutic practice.
Foot and Hand Reflexology
- Learn the meridian points that pass through your feet and hands
- Apply acupressure to the most potent points on your feet and hands
- Learn Meridian stretches to activate qi (energy)
- Is the stimulation of the auricle of the external ear for health conditions in other parts of the body using specific hand and finger techniques.
Week one begins with an overview of the acupuncture meridian system and an explanation of how and why acupressure works.
- Learn the points of the Lung Meridian
- Apply acupressure to the most potent points on the Lung Meridian
- Learn Meridian stretches to activate qi(energy) in the lungs
Headaches are often a result of muscular tension or a build-up of negative emotions from stressful situations. Stress reduces your immune system so addressing headaches will naturally improve your immunity.
Learn acupressure points that can be massaged to prevent and/or reduce the severity of headaches
Learn tapping exercises that will help reduce tension and headaches.
Digestive health is a cornerstone for a strong immune system.
Learn the most powerful points to maintain a healthy digestive system
Learn Meridian Exercises and Tapping exercises to strengthen your digestion
Learn exercises to calm and relax for improved sleep
The stress produced by events of the past year has taken a toll on many people, leaving them to deal with anxiety, irritability, and/or a depressed mood. You will learn some simple yet effective techniques to help your body and mind to release stress more easily.
Certified Health and Life Coach and Licensed Acupuncturist
For the past 20 years, Daniel has taught mind-body training programs, based on traditional Korean healing philosophy. He is a Life Coach, Position Therapy Trainer, and Qigong Master. The personal warmth and light-hearted manner in which he delivers these life-changing techniques leave a lasting effect on all those he guides.