Foundation for Emotional Mastery
Live Six-Week Online Courses
Your sensitivity to your emotions is not your weakness, it is your strength. Be open to follow the feeling of your emotions to get to the root of what is causing it and heal yourself through the guidance of the expert trainer. Emotions – joy, moodiness, fear, sadness, reactiveness, etc. – exist in the body as powerful energies, and are the driving forces in our daily lives. They influence our relationships, the choices we make, and even our health.
In this 6 week course, we will peel away layer upon layer of negative emotions and discover the true root cause. With this newfound awakening, you will have the power and freedom to choose whether to let go of these emotions or hold on to them.
In addition to your weekly courses, you will receive daily mentoring from your trainer, Jayjay Jung.
When: Thursdays 4:30pm-5:30pm (MST/AZ)
Duration: 6 weeks | 1 hour/week (plus daily mentorship)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on the next time we schedule this program!
Before you can transform your emotions, you must first understand what they are and what they are not. Here is a hint: your emotions are not you. They are simply something that you are experiencing. During this first week, you will learn how your emotions work within the body and mind.
- What are emotions?
- How do emotions exist in the body as energy?
- What is the root cause of an emotional response?
In this session, you will learn how to identify your judgment towards emotions and how to release them. You will also learn to recognize the feelings and flow of energy that exists within your body.
- Observe and identify how you view your emotions
- Review Anatomy of Emotions
- Learn the three steps to releasing your emotions
It is common for people to avoid or deny their emotions. In this session, you will learn to face your emotions on a deep level. By doing this, you will begin to embrace your emotions completely. When you embrace your emotions, you then have the power to transform them.
- Learn to clear your mind and feel the emotional sensations in your body
- Practice expressing the sensations that you are feeling
- Understand the emotional patterns you are repeating in your body
In this session, you will learn to detach your emotions from who you truly are by building your physical strength as well as developing your core. As you do this, your mindset will shift and thus allow you to tap into the strength of your true nature.
- Develop your core physical strength and detach from your emotions
- Find your true strength and new solutions through connection to your true nature
- Learn the 3 desires rooted in your body
- In this session, you will learn to take control of your emotions and consciously choose emotions that will help you create the life you truly desire.
- Learn how to focus on what you truly desire continuously
- Learn how to be in the present moment
- Learn to become the master of your emotions
- In this session, you will learn what to practice every day, so you can become the master of your emotions. You will receive the tools you need to cultivate yourself through community support.
- Review weeks 1-5
- Q and A session
- Receive practical daily tools
- Learn about community support
JayJay has developed the unique gift of being able to use emotions as a guide to healing relationships and recovering health. Emotions can help us discover the root causes of illness and relationship challenges. For the past 17 years, she has been guiding others on a transformative path through facilitating workshops and teaching self-awareness. She also works one-on-one with her clients, helping them overcome negative emotions and recover the true empowering voice within. She brings a huge heart and a wealth of personal knowledge to help others heal from a place of authenticity, gentleness, and patience. Currently, she serves as a manager of the Sedona Meditation Center in uptown Sedona.