Physical Healing with Qigong Exercises
Live Six-Week Online Courses
During this 6 week course, we will cover the three forms of Tao Healing Qigong:
- Basic Form
- Ilchi Form
When: Tuesdays 5:30pm-6:30pm (MST/AZ)
Duration: 6 weeks | 1 hour/week (plus 1 x Private Consultation)
Tao Healing Qigong is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life force energy, Qi (pronounced chee). In this session, you will experience Qi by first connecting your mind to your body and then sensitizing your hands to feel the energy.
- Learn the basic principles of Tao Healing Qigong and why they are important
- Understand energy channels or meridians
- Stimulate your body to begin activating energy “Qi”
- Sensitize your hands to the basic life force or “Qi”
In our body, there are meridian channels where energy flows. When that energy channel is blocked, you experience pain or some type of dis-harmony in the body. In this session, you will identify those blockages, open the meridian channels, as well as get introduced to Basic Form.
- Stimulate the body to identify and open blockages
- Learn the first set of Tao Qigong Healing: Basic Form
In week 3 we will review the first 2 weeks and continue to build on this.
- Review stimulating the body to activate “Qi”
- Review sensitizing your hands to “Qi”
- Review Tao Healing Qigong: Basic Form
- Learn the second set of Basic Form
The first level of healing involves opening the energetic pathways that reside within you. To deepen your healing, one must connect to the energies of the cosmos or the universe. In this session, you will advance into connecting yourself to this universal energy by learning the Ilchi Form – the second level of Tao Healing.
- Learn Tao Healing Qigong: Ilchi Form
In week 5, we will review the Ilchi Form and continue to build on this.
- Review and practice sensitizing hands and body
- Review Tao Healing Qigong: Ilchi Form
In this final session, you will fully integrate all of our practices and learn the 3rd Form of Tao Healing QiGong: Freestyle. Doing movements freely and naturally with your newfound sense of well-being can help you open to your new life potential.
- Learn the 3rd Form of Tao Healing Qigong: Freestyle
- Learn how to accumulate energy to stay healthy
- Learn when to use certain forms to help heal your body
MJ is dedicated to helping others create lives of optimal health, happiness, and well-being. She believes that no matter your age, you can improve the quality and richness of your life. Born and raised in Korea, she has learned ancient health and wellness techniques not readily available in the U.S. For the past 20 years, she has studied and perfected techniques and tools to help others improve the quality of their lives by merging the best of East and West. MJ has extensive experience in health and life coaching as well as QiGong, meditation and Yoga. Her humble and joyful demeanor belies the fact that she is considered a Master Trainer and Director of Education at Sedona Mago Well-being and Retreat Center.