Tao Healing and Meditation Guide: Level 2
Certification for Energy Mastery
Align With Your Qi
Sedona Mago’s Tao Healing and Meditation workshop, level 2, relies on the principles of “Sun-Tao” (仙道), the Korean Tao method of harnessing one’s energy, or Qi (pronounced chee), to create a harmonious connection between body, mind, and spirit.
Qi is the life force of all humans and has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times. In India it is known as Prana, in China it is written as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and it is called The Great Spirit by Native Americans globally.
A weakened or blocked Qi can create space for sickness, disease, agitation, and stress to accumulate within the body. In contrast, a strong Qi brings balance, health, and well-being, as well as increased mental alertness, focus, and creativity.
Healing in Balance
Tao Meditation has been taught throughout Asia for several thousand years to guide practitioners on their journey toward self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment. Sedona Mago’s Tao Healing and Meditation program is a certificate-based workshop that is taught on two levels.
Level 2, which is five days and four nights, teaches more techniques to try on yourself while training you to heal others. Both levels of the Tao Healing and Meditation program are residential workshops and each includes an additional three months of weekly online webinars, as well as individual mentoring.
A certificate of completion is given for each level after an additional three months of training, via webinars, have been completed.
5 Days, 4 Nights to…
- Awaken your body’s energy level
- Discover breathing techniques for healing
- Discover your true potential
- Empower inner awareness
- Heal yourself and others
- Learn energy meditation
- Master meditation
- Practice rhythmic movement
Level 2 builds upon Level 1 to expand your ability to heal others. You will gain more tools and techniques to assist in focusing your energetic sensitivity to facilitate healing of family, friends, or clients. In Level 2, you will learn everything in Level 1, plus:
- Energy Healing: How to activate energy in your hands, plus intuitive reading and basic chakra healing.
- Core Connection: How to heal others by improving the body’s core circulation, increasing awareness of its internal state and then taking that awareness to intuit where healing is most needed.
- Structure of Human Body and Functions: Posture healing.
- Life Particle Meditation Healing: This is a special healing meditation method that taps into the Cosmic/Universal energy force. Through this connection, we are able to send healing to ourselves and others.
- Brain Healing: Release tensions and relax your brain through brain energy healing.
- ChunBuKyung: An ancient code of enlightenment that teaches oneness with all beings and harmony with the Universe.
- Pineal Gland Awakening Meditation: Awaken limitless potentials and the creative power of your brain.
- How to help others at all levels: Step-by-step practices to guide others through the Tao method of healing and meditation.
We’ll review the overall flow of the program, plus cover mindsets and the value of THMG.
You’ll dive deeper into the teachings of Tao healing, understand the structure of the human body and how it functions, and learn various healing techniques for your gut.
You’ll learn how to develop your sensitivity to energy, how to do spiritual readings and energy healing, and practice meditating outdoors.
We’ll share how to integrate energy meditation to shift your consciousness and heal the mind.
Our wrap up session covers life purpose and being of benefit and in service to others.
JahBi is a Tao Master and Healer, and has been teaching Tao philosophy for over 20 years. She loves helping people to awaken by guiding them to recover their health, happiness, and peace. Before studying Tao principles and teachings, she had been ill and tried a variety of traditional medical treatments, to no avail. As JahBi continued to practice and train, however, her body and mind, self-confidence, and will to heal grew exponentially. She has been a program director who facilitates advanced programs and spiritual ceremonies at Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat since 2010.
Where You’ll Stay
Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat, located in Northern Arizona, is situated on 173-acres of open land in the midst of the Coconino National Forest. We’re 4,500 feet above sea level and cradled by Sedona’s renowned vortexes and healing red clay rocks. For over 40 years, Sedona Mago has been a destination for healing and transformation.
Mago, is an ancient Korean word that means Mother Earth. And at Sedona Mago we have one central mission: to love humanity and the Earth. This beautiful land has an unmatched magical quality that unfolds the beauty within you. Whatever the reason for your visit, one thing we know for sure: you’ll always get more at Mago.
Tao Healing Meditation Benefits
The tuition with a private room is $2,720.
To register, click on one of the dates below:
Both programs include complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner.