What is Tao Healing and Meditation?
Tao Meditation is an ancient practice that has been taught for several thousand years throughout Asia to guide people towards self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment. Tao Meditation uses multiple energy principles practiced through time-proven methods to create a harmonious connection between body, mind, and spirit. The acquisition of these principles and methods is followed by the honing of tools through which Tao Meditation can be shared with others.
‘Ki is the Great Life Force of the Cosmos’
Tao Healing was established through the principles and practice of the Korean tradition of Tao. Known as “Sun-Tao” (仙道), it is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life energy. Ki or Chi (qi) is the life force of all humans. It has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times; in India it is known as Prana, in China as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and as the Great Spirit for Native Americans.
‘Discover your infinite innate power to heal yourself on all levels, and then share what you’ve learned with friends and family’
Weak or blocked Ki Energy can cause sickness, disease, agitation, and stress. In contrast, strong Ki Energy brings about health and wellbeing, as well as increased mental alertness, focus, concentration and creativity. During this retreat you will learn about the various aspects of Ki, and how to access and use it to balance and unblock your chakras and meridians.
You will gain not only health but also a sense of peace, balance and long lasting happiness that can be shared with family, friends and your community.
Gain the Confidence and Ability to help others
To be of service to others is a basic human desire. Through Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course, you will learn tools and principles that will make helping others a natural part of your being. Helping others heal and meditate will help you unleash your potential to build a mindful foundation in your life while inspiring others to do the same.
The Continuing Integrity of Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course
This course is offered over a 3-night, 4-day workshop and is accompanied by 6 months of weekly webinars to support completion of the program. During this transformational 6 month course, your journey will be mentored by Tao masters. You will also be accompanied by a community of like-minded people whom will go through the same self-empowering and healing steps.
Some of the time-proven Tao methods you will learn are:
- JiGahm Energy Meditation which activates an inner connection to be present in the here and now. This is particularly effective in freeing yourself from constant mind-chatter.
- NaeGwan Skills empowers inner-observation to free yourself from your habitual mind and awaken to the dormant life energy within.
- JoShik Energy Breathing Techniques circulate out blockages in your energy system and activate the human chakras system to develop deeper healing and meditation.
- Life Particle Meditation/Healing is a special healing/meditation method to tap into the cosmic energy force.
- Cosmic Principles of Harmony provide an essential understanding to guide your life to be in harmony with other humans and the Universe.
- Yullyo Practices awaken your body and mind to the Rhythm of Life using sound, wave, and light.
- How to help others in all levels provide step-by-step practices to guide others heal and transition to tap into inner healing power through healing and meditation.
- ChunBuKyung is an ancient code of enlightenment that teaches ultimate oneness with all beings and the principle of human completion as part of the cosmic transition.
- Reconnection to your True Self and True Potential this is to liberate the confinement of your self-image and awaken full range potential of self-healing and self-realization.
Benefits and achievements you can expect:
- Healing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Unlock your hidden potential by integrating Tao Principles with Ki Energy
- Live a self-healing and peaceful life with a healing and meditation based lifestyle.
- Live here and now and create more presence in the moment.
- Realize true love and peace from within
- Recover your hopes and dreams and live the greater being inside you.
- Study principles and tools of enlightenment to guide yourself and share with others.
- Learn how to share healing energy and share true nature with family and friends
- Improved relationship with yourself, others and the whole
- Acquisition of healing exercise routines to heal your energy system.
Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course is a residential 4 day/3 night workshop at Mago plus 6 months of weekly webinars and individual mentoring. Certificate of Completion of the workshop will be presented at the end of the 4-day course.
This course provides online orientation and prep sessions ahead of the residential workshop at Mago to help the participants maximize their experience during the residential workshop. After completion of registration, please contact the Education@sedonamagoretreat.org for more information about our online support program.
All inclusive 4 day/3 night retreat (Includes amenities and meals)
Early Bird Special 15% off if you book 90 days before the start of the retreat
Regular: Shared $1,860 – Private: $2,040
To register, click on one of the dates below:
Meet your Instructors
Juniper, Tao Master and Healer, has been studying and practicing the Tao philosophy for over 20 years. She is a graduate of Qigong Healing, Tao Instructor Training, and Tao Master Training. For over 16 years, Juniper has been helping and teaching others live in balance through meditation, breathing and nutrition. Awakened to the existence of cosmic truth and energy, Juniper has devoted her life to sharing the Tao traditions of inspiration, healing, and truth.
Michelle (JungIn) Moon has been studying and teaching Eastern methods of healing rooted in the philosophy and principles known as Tao, for over 17 years. As a master in this ancient energy practice, she has been certified as a trainer in Heightened Sensory Perception (HSP) with the International Brain Education Association (IBREA). Driven to unearth wisdom in the modern age, Michelle returns to Sedona after establishing CGI Holistic Fitness & Spa as a premier wellness center in the New York/New Jersey region.
Michelle dedicates herself earnestly to every client with whom she meets and finds great joy in serving as a guide throughout every stage of the healing process. Her focus is not merely on symptoms, but on the underlying root cause that resides in both the conscious and the subconscious mind where deeply embedded memories and emotions are stored. It is through addressing all levels of pain, from the physical to the psychological, that deep healing ensues.
With warmth and sincerity, Michelle brings out the best in people, and provides them with tools to live life to the fullest. She is honored to be a part of the Sedona Mago Retreat family whose mission is healing that is both transformative and sustainable on both individual and systemic levels. She is honored to commit herself entirely to this collective pursuit, and welcomes all visitors who arrive at Sedona Mago Retreat with a sense of coming home not only to find refuge, but to encounter their true purpose in life.