What is Tao Healing and Meditation?
Tao Meditation is an ancient practice that has been taught for several thousand years throughout Asia to guide people towards self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment. Tao Meditation uses multiple energy principles practiced through time-proven methods to create a harmonious connection between body, mind, and spirit. The acquisition of these principles and methods is followed by the honing of tools through which Tao Meditation can be shared with others.
‘Ki is the Great Life Force of the Cosmos’
Tao Healing was established through the principles and practice of the Korean tradition of Tao. Known as “Sun-Tao” (仙道), it is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life energy. Ki or Chi (qi) is the life force of all humans. It has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times; in India it is known as Prana, in China as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and as the Great Spirit for Native Americans.
‘Discover your infinite innate power to heal yourself on all levels, and then share what you’ve learned with friends and family’
All inclusive 4 day/3 night retreat (Includes amenities and meals)
Early Bird Special 15% off if you book 90 days before the start of the retreat
Regular: Shared $1,860 – Private: $2,040
To register, click on one of the dates below:
Weak or blocked Ki Energy can cause sickness, disease, agitation, and stress. In contrast, strong Ki Energy brings about health and wellbeing, as well as increased mental alertness, focus, concentration and creativity. During this retreat you will learn about the various aspects of Ki, and how to access and use it to balance and unblock your chakras and meridians.
You will gain not only health but also a sense of peace, balance and long lasting happiness that can be shared with family, friends and your community.
Gain the Confidence and Ability to help others
To be of service to others is a basic human desire. Through Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course, you will learn tools and principles that will make helping others a natural part of your being. Helping others heal and meditate will help you unleash your potential to build a mindful foundation in your life while inspiring others to do the same.
The Continuing Integrity of Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course
This course is offered over a 3-night, 4-day workshop and is accompanied by 6 months of weekly webinars to support completion of the program. During this transformational 6 month course, your journey will be mentored by Tao masters. You will also be accompanied by a community of like-minded people whom will go through the same self-empowering and healing steps.
Some of the time-proven Tao methods you will learn are:
- JiGahm Energy Meditation which activates an inner connection to be present in the here and now. This is particularly effective in freeing yourself from constant mind-chatter.
- NaeGwan Skills empowers inner-observation to free yourself from your habitual mind and awaken to the dormant life energy within.
- JoShik Energy Breathing Techniques circulate out blockages in your energy system and activate the human chakras system to develop deeper healing and meditation.
- Life Particle Meditation/Healing is a special healing/meditation method to tap into the cosmic energy force.
- Cosmic Principles of Harmony provide an essential understanding to guide your life to be in harmony with other humans and the Universe.
- Yullyo Practices awaken your body and mind to the Rhythm of Life using sound, wave, and light.
- How to help others in all levels provide step-by-step practices to guide others heal and transition to tap into inner healing power through healing and meditation.
- ChunBuKyung is an ancient code of enlightenment that teaches ultimate oneness with all beings and the principle of human completion as part of the cosmic transition.
- Reconnection to your True Self and True Potential this is to liberate the confinement of your self-image and awaken full range potential of self-healing and self-realization.
Benefits and achievements you can expect:
- Healing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Unlock your hidden potential by integrating Tao Principles with Ki Energy
- Live a self-healing and peaceful life with a healing and meditation based lifestyle.
- Live here and now and create more presence in the moment.
- Realize true love and peace from within
- Recover your hopes and dreams and live the greater being inside you.
- Study principles and tools of enlightenment to guide yourself and share with others.
- Learn how to share healing energy and share true nature with family and friends
- Improved relationship with yourself, others and the whole
- Acquisition of healing exercise routines to heal your energy system.
Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course is a residential 4 day/3 night workshop at Mago plus 6 months of weekly webinars and individual mentoring. Certificate of Completion of the workshop will be presented at the end of the 4-day course.
This course provides online orientation and prep sessions ahead of the residential workshop at Mago to help the participants maximize their experience during the residential workshop. After completion of registration, please contact the Education@sedonamagoretreat.org for more information about our online support program.
Meet your Instructors
Ilchibuko Todd, Senior Master Trainer
Over a decade of studying and mastering Universal Qi energy in correspondence with the tradition of SunTao Enlightened Living practice, Ilchibuko has led numerous personal transformation workshops & spiritual ceremonies to awaken the greatest potential within. She offers expert guidance that leads all with whom she works to reconnect to the deepest root of ourselves. This provides a way in which to heal & love the self completely, which eradicates dis-ease and realigns the human condition. She envisions individual awakening & healing to be the seed from which the healing of all humanity and the Earth will grow. She is not only the President of Tao Fellowship, but additionally serves as Director of both the Sedona Meditation Center and the Advisory Board of International Brain Education Association (IBREA).
Her mission is to share the experience of Universal Qi Energy and the way of SunTao Enlightened Living, and to inspire all to become the greatest version of themselves.
MJ Kim is an intuitive energy practitioner who has lead healing and self discovery training for the past 20 years. Her passion and life’s purpose is to help people on their personal healing and spiritual journey.
She brings her own personal experience of healing herself; she is trained in guided meditation, life coaching , Qi Gong and yoga. MJ Kim will lead the workshop with all this expertise and a joyful and caring mind.