What is Tao Healing and Meditation?
Tao Meditation has been taught throughout Asia for several thousand years to guide people toward self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment. This style of meditation uses multiple energy principles to create a harmonious connection between body, mind, and spirit.
Tao Healing was established through the principles and practice of the Korean Tao tradition. Known as “Sun-Tao” (仙道), it is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life energy, and that Qi is the life force of all humans.
Qi has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times; in India it is known as Prana, in China as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and as the Great Spirit for Native Americans. Weak or blocked Qi can cause sickness, disease, agitation, and stress. In contrast, strong Qi Energy brings about health and well-being, as well as increased mental alertness, focus and creativity.
‘Qi is the Great Life Force of the Cosmos’
Level 1: Introduction to Tao Methods
Level 1 provides an overview of the main Tao Healing and Meditation tools that will increase your sensitivity to, and awareness of Qi energy. As you begin to align your body, mind, and consciousness, you will gain direct experience of Qi energy for your well-being, expansion, concentration and creativity.
What You Will Learn:
- Energy Meditation (JiGahm): Activate an inner connection to be present in the here and now. This is particularly effective in freeing yourself from mind-chatter.
- Inner Observation Skills (NeGwan): Empower inner awareness to free yourself from your habitual mind and awaken to the dormant life force within.
- Energy Breathing Techniques (JoShik): Release blockages in your energy system and activate the chakras to develop deeper healing and meditation.
- Rhythmic Movement (Yullyo): Awaken your body and mind to the Rhythm of Life using sound, movement, and light.
- Brain Point Healing Method: Awaken your brain for optimal healing.
- Re-connection to your True Self and True Potential: Gain freedom from the false self (ego) and awaken your full potential of healing and self-realization.
Level 2: Advanced Practice
Level 2 expands upon the Level 1 course to deepen your transformation. You will gain practical tools to assist you in applying your energy sensitivity to facilitate healing for others as you continue to heal yourself.
What You Will Learn: Everything in Level 1, plus…
- Energy Healing: Activating Your Hands, Intuitive Reading & Basic Chakra Healing
- Intestine Healing: A powerful method of healing others by improving core circulation, increasing awareness of our internal state and then taking that awareness to intuit where healing is most needed.
- Structure of Human Body and Functions: Posture Healing
- Life Particle Meditation Healing: This is a special healing meditation method that taps into the Cosmic/Universal energy force. Through this connection, we are able to send healing to ourselves and others.
- Brain Point Healing Method: Awaken your brain for optimal healing
- ChunBuKyung: An ancient code of enlightenment that teaches Oneness with all beings and harmony with the Universe.
- How to help others at all levels: Tap into your inner healing power and receive step-by-step practices to guide others through the Tao.
By the end of your Tao Healing and Meditation Guide program, you will have the increased self-awareness and sensitivity to unlock your full healing potential. You will not only gain health, but a sense of peace, balance and inner alignment through healing techniques that you will be able to share with your family, friends and community.
The Tao Healing and Meditation Guide course is a residential workshop, comprised of Level 1 and 2 training, both of which are held at Sedona Mago Retreat Center. Each level is 3 nights and 4 days and includes an additional 3 months of weekly online webinars, as well as individual mentoring. Your Certificate of Completion for each level will be presented at the end of each of the 4-day courses.
NOTE: This course provides online orientation and prep sessions prior to the residential workshop at Sedona Mago Retreat Center to help participants maximize their experience during the on-site workshop. After completion of registration, please contact Education@sedonamagoretreat.org for more information about our online support.
Meet your Instructors
Ilchibuko Todd, Senior Master Trainer
With over 20 years of experience in mastering Qi energy through SunTao Living practice, Ilchibuko offers expert guidance to reconnect people to the deepest root of themselves and awaken their fullest potential. This provides a way in which to heal & love the self completely, which eradicates dis-ease and realigns the human condition. She is an international speaker and trainer who envisions individual awakening & healing to be the seed from which the healing of all humanity and the Earth will grow. Ilchibuko Todd is not only the President at Sedona Mago Retreat Center, but serves as Director of the Sedona Meditation Center.
MJ Kim, Level 1 Master Trainer
MJ Kim is an intuitive energy practitioner who has lead healing and self discovery training for the past 20 years. Her passion and life’s purpose is to help people on their personal healing and spiritual journey.
She brings her own personal experience of healing herself; she is trained in guided meditation, life coaching , Qi Gong and yoga. MJ Kim will lead the workshop with all this expertise and a joyful and caring mind.
JahBi Seong, Level 2 Master Trainer
JahBi, Tao Master and Healer, has been teaching Tao philosophy for over 20 years.
Before studying Tao principles and teachings, she had been ill and tried a variety of traditional medical treatments, to no avail. However as she continued to practice and train, her body and mind, self-confidence and will to heal grew exponentially. She wishes to help people to awaken and guide them to recover their health, happiness and peace.
She has been a program director and facilitates advanced programs and spiritual ceremonies at Sedona Mago Retreat since 2010.