Awaken Your Inner Light 2023
Welcome the New Year in a Whole New Way
January 1, 2023
Set Yourself up for an Extraordinary Journey in 2023
How do you wish to begin your New Year?
Becoming the greatest, brightest version of yourself!
Sedona Mago is here to assist you in getting in touch with the most powerful energy which is your true essence and your brilliant inner light. We are hosting three meditation and prayer events to help you begin this year on an exceptional journey toward becoming and manifesting as your most divine self in 2023. The following meditation events are led by our president and spiritual healer, Ilchibuko Todd.
Was broadcast on Jan 1st, 2023
New Year’s Day Live Broadcast
Time: 7:30 AM AZ (6:30 AM PST/9:30 AM EST)
Duration: Approximately 20 min
This was a free online event. To watch, click the image or the following button below.
This is a free online event. When you choose this option, you will receive a link to our online live broadcast through YouTube.
Wake up to the beautiful sunrise at Sedona Mago and bring blessings to your life in the New Year.
- Listen to your inner guidance, and envision the outcome you want for 2023.
- Feel love and passion all year by starting 2023 connecting your inner light with the warm bright energy of the Sun.
- Connect with Nature and the Energy of the Universe fully in your most Divine state of being.
- Be one with the frequencies of love and light and live this year as you truly are, co-creating your extraordinary life with Divine Energy.
Jan 1st-21st, 2023
21-Day Online Live Broadcast
Time: 7:45 AM AZ (6:45 AM PST/9:45 AM EST)
Duration: 10-15 min (for 21 days straight)
This is a free online event. When you choose this option, you will receive a link to our online live broadcast through YouTube. You will also be automatically signed up for the Sunrise Meditation on January 1st.
After participating in the Sunrise Meditation on the 1st of January, you will be guided to focus on what you wish to manifest. Particularly, what your soul wishes to co-create with the energy of Nature.
- Tap deep into your soul, and manifest your intentions of love, peace, and harmony in 2023.
- Create the life that you want through the practice of energy meditation, positive affirmations, and daily visualization meditation.
- Raise your vibrations and brighten your consciousness, so you can discover or rediscover your ability to heal and love yourself, and share that love with others.
- Share your love with loved ones, humanity, and the Earth. We will close each season sharing love with ourselves and the rest of the world.
Daily Prayers for You
365 Days of Conscious Creation
Time: January 1st – December 31st, 2023
Donation: $360/yr or $36/mo for individuals, $1000/yr or $100/mo for families up to 5 people.
This is a donation event. When you choose this daily prayer option, we will have your name placed in our Solar Mago House Meditation Room, and we will pray for you for 365 days.
Together, with your brightened inner light and our positive energy, we amplify your soul’s intentions for love, joy, health, well-being, and peace this year. Every day we connect with your inner light and we hold a daily prayer meditation so that not only can you continue to feel your own bright energy and love, you see it materialize in your daily life. Prayers and meditations are done by all Tao Masters at Sedona Mago throughout the day for the whole year.
- Co-creation: You will receive daily high-frequency, positive energy sent to you so you can experience more abundance, love, and light in your daily life.
- Connection: Every day, take time out to intentionally connect to our frequency and envision yourself receiving a bright shower of energy. Feel the shift in your energy and see how it permeates throughout your daily life.
* We recommend participants make a sacred area in their home and meditate/pray daily at a similar time, or whenever most convenient. We suggest that you meditate first thing every morning.
* Mago Solar House Meditation Room is used to hold ceremonies and prayers.
Thank you for your continued support of our mission
Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat is owned and operated by Tao Fellowship, a 501(c)(3) non-denominational non-profit organization. We believe in sustaining the land on which we live, which means we rely on the generosity of our donors to support our mission: love humanity and the Earth. With your contribution, Sedona Mago is able to maintain our property, enhance our water recycling and renewable energy efforts, grow mindful leaders through our educational programs and so much more. Thank you for your love and support. All donations are tax-deductible.