COVID-19 Guidelines for Your Stay
Sedona Mago Center for Well-Being and Retreat is committed to the health of our guests and staff. We are grateful to be able to continue to offer our transformative experiences. Our health protocols are being monitored and updated with CDC and Arizona Health Protocols. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We have adjusted our arrival policy as of April 1, 2023:
- Do Not Travel if:
- You are sick, have flu-like symptoms, or have COVID-19 symptoms,
- You tested positive for COVID-19. Isolation recommendations for Mago are more precautious and recommend a minimum of 10 days of isolation before coming to Sedona Mago,
- You had close contact with a person with COVID-19 and haven’t ended quarantine. Quarantine recommendations for Sedona Mago are more precautious and recommend a minimum of 10 days quarantine before coming to Sedona Mago,
- You are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test because you have symptoms.
- Pass a temperature check of less than 100 F upon arrival.
- Anyone with a questionable temperature will need to pass an onsite COVID-19 rapid test.
- Have mindfulness & courtesy to other guests & stay home if you are sick.
- Masks are optional but recommended.
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding Sedona Mago COVID policy please contact us at the welcome center at 928-204-3391 or email@example.com.
If you develop COVID-like symptoms or Flu-like symptoms during your stay at Mago, please contact the welcome center or coordinator immediately. You will need to self-isolate immediately, we do have COVID rapid tests onsite for emergencies at $20 a test. If you test positive, you will be asked to leave the property as soon as possible. Sedona Mago does not have a doctor / medical team on the property and it is in your best interest to relocate to town, where medical assistance is more readily available. Therefore we are not responsible for your medical bills or other travel-related expenses.
This policy is effective immediately and shall remain in effect until December 31, 2023. Sedona Mago reserves the right to adjust and change our policies as needed. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the welcome center and we will be glad to assist you.