Tao Healing and Meditation Online Course
Mastery of Energy
Healing With Your Qi
Sedona Mago’s Tao Healing and Meditation course relies on the principles of “Sun-Tao” (仙道), the Korean Tao method of harnessing one’s energy, or Qi (pronounced chee), to create a harmonious connection between body, mind, and spirit.
Qi is the life force of all humans and has been recognized and used throughout the world since ancient times. In India it is known as Prana, in China, it is written as Chi, in Japan and Korea as Ki, and it is called The Great Spirit by Native Americans globally.
A weakened or blocked Qi can create space for sickness, disease, agitation, and stress to accumulate within the body. In contrast, a strong Qi brings balance, health, and well-being, as well as increased mental alertness, focus, and creativity.
Healing in Balance
Tao Meditation has been taught throughout Asia for several thousand years to guide practitioners on their journey toward self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment.
Tao Healing and Meditation Online Course sets a foundation to increase the sensitivity and awareness of your Qi energy with a focus on self-healing.
- AWAKEN YOUR BODY’S ENERGY LEVEL
- MASTER MEDITATION
- DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL
- EMPOWER INNER AWARENESS
- LEARN SELF HEALING
- LEARN ENERGY MEDITATION
- DISCOVER BREATHING TECHNIQUES FOR HEALING
- PRACTICE RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT
You will learn the foundations for, and get to practice, Tao healing techniques on yourself. Specifically, we will cover:
- Energy Meditation (JiGahm): How to activate an inner connection to be present in the here and now. This is particularly effective in freeing yourself from mind-chatter.
- Inner Observation Skills (NeGwan): How to empower inner awareness to free yourself from your habitual mind and awaken your dormant life force.
- Energy Breathing Techniques (JoShik): How to release blockages in your energy system and activate your chakras to develop deeper healing and meditation.
- Rhythmic Movement (Yullyo): How to awaken your body and mind to the Rhythm of Life using sound, movement, and light.
- Re-connection to your true self and potential: How to gain freedom from the false self (ego) and awaken your full potential of healing and self-realization.
We’ll review the overall flow of the program, plus cover mindsets and the value of the Tao Healing and Meditation (THM).
You’ll receive an introduction to energy meditation and rhythmic movement, a review of the principles of energy and consciousness, with opportunities to practice. You’ll learn how to observe your mind and its connection to your physical health, plus breathing techniques to reconnect you to your true self, uncover your full power, and enhance your healing.
You’ll experience Mago’s Mindfulness teaching practices and the greater source of energy for healing by practicing on yourself and with others.
Our wrap-up session covers life purpose and being of benefit and in service to others.
MJ Kim is an intuitive energy practitioner filled with a passion for her life’s purpose: to help people on their personal healing and spiritual journey. She has over 20 years of experience leading healing and self-discovery trainings worldwide, and is skilled in guided meditation, life coaching, qigong and yoga.
Tao Healing Meditation Benefits
Tuition is $1,400
To register, click on one of the dates below:
*For this course, the 50% off discount for Mago Memberships cannot be applied.
10/14 (Fri): 4:30-6 pm (PST), 7:30-9pm (EST) Orientation
10/15 (Sat) & 10/16 (Sun): 9 am-5 pm (PST), 12-8 pm (EST)
(Must be attending Live. Live ONLY, no recording available)
4 Wednesdays: 5:30-6:30 pm (PST, 8:30-9:30 pm (EST)
10/19, 10/26, 11/2, & 11/9