Tao Natural Healing
Mastery of Energy
Healing in Balance
Tao Meditation has been taught throughout Asia for several thousand years to guide practitioners on their journey toward self-discovery, self-healing, and self-fulfillment.
Tao Natural Healing, which is five days and four nights, guides you to have strong passion and confidence for discovering and developing your Natural Healing Power through the following healing experiences.
5 Days, 4 Nights to…
- AWAKEN INTUITIVE SENSE FOR HEALING
- AWAKEN PINEAL GLAND
- CONNECT TO UNIVERSAL ENERGY TO HEAL
- INCREASE INNER AWARENESS
- LEARN ENERGY HEALING FOR SELF AND OTHERS
- LEARN ENERGY MEDITATION
- LEARN RELAXATION WITH BRAIN HEALING
Tao Natural Healing will guide you toward strengthening your passion and confidence for discovering and developing your Natural Healing Power through the following healing experiences:
- Healing Power: How to activate energy sensitivity in your hands & body, and how to connect to infinite Cosmic energy force for creating your healing energy line.
- Chakra Healing: How to heal and develop your 7 Chakras for improving your overall health and growing your spiritual senses.
- Energy Healing: How to awaken the Healer inside of you by awaking your Natural Healing Power through connecting with Cosmic energy and Cosmic consciousness.
- Brain Healing: How to feel, communicate and manage your brain through the Brain Education 5 Steps: Brain sensitizing, Brain softening, Brain refreshing, Brain integrating, and Brain mastering. Awaken the limitless potential and creative power of your brain.
- Chun Bu Kyung: How to access Cosmic truth from the ancient code of enlightenment, and how to use those Cosmic principles for your self-healing and journey toward enlightenment.
We’ll review the overall flow of the program, plus cover mindsets and the value of Tao Natural Healing.
You’ll understand Tao Essential Healing Principles based on ancient and timeless healing wisdom, including healing practices that can help with intestinal immunity.
Through developing your energy sensitivity in nature you will learn how to use your awakened senses for reading energy and energy healing.
With Brain healing practices you will discover the natural way to regulate the balance and harmony of your brain.
The final session will guide you toward manifesting your passion and confidence for creating a healthy life for yourself and your community.
For arrival: Please schedule your flight into Phoenix airport to arrive no later than 1 p.m. and depart from Phoenix Airport no earlier than 4:30 p.m. Groom Transportation and AZ Shuttle Select both provide shuttle service from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport directly to Sedona Mago.
2022 Updated Arrival Policy: To provide optimum experiences for all guests and employees, Sedona Mago has upgraded our policies for pre-arrival for any onsite program. Please click here to learn more.
JahBi is a Tao Master and Healer, and has been teaching Tao philosophy for over 20 years. She loves helping people to awaken by guiding them to recover their health, happiness, and peace. Before studying Tao principles and teachings, she had been ill and tried a variety of traditional medical treatments, to no avail. As JahBi continued to practice and train, however, her body and mind, self-confidence, and will to heal grew exponentially. She has been a program director who facilitates advanced programs and spiritual ceremonies at Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat since 2010.
Where You’ll Stay
Sedona Mago Center for Well-being and Retreat, located in Northern Arizona, is situated on 173-acres of open land in the midst of the Coconino National Forest. We’re 4,500 feet above sea level and cradled by Sedona’s renowned vortexes and healing red clay rocks. For over 40 years, Sedona Mago has been a destination for healing and transformation.
Mago, is an ancient Korean word that means Mother Earth. And at Sedona Mago we have one central mission: to love humanity and the Earth. This beautiful land has an unmatched magical quality that unfolds the beauty within you. Whatever the reason for your visit, one thing we know for sure: you’ll always get more at Mago.
Tao Natural Healing Benefits
The tuition with a private room is $2,450 and shared is $2,210.
To register, click on one of the dates below:
*Registration includes the entire program and full room-and-board.