What to Expect
When there is pain, a physical ailment, or any type of dis-harmony in the body, there is a blockage of energy flow. By practicing Qigong for Inner Peace and Strength, you will harmonize, strengthen and circulate your energy to release these blockages and heal your body.
During the online session, we will cover the three forms of Tao Healing Qigong: Basic Form, Ilchi Form, and Free Style. You will feel a sense of deep peace, grounded, and inner power.
Duration: 6 weeks | 1 hour/week
Cost: 5:30 – 6:30 pm PT/AZ (8:30 – 9:30 pm ET)
What You’ll Get
Awaken Your Body’s Energy Level
Discover Your Authentic Self
Obtain Clarity of Mind
Connect With a Like-Minded Group
Heal Emotionally With Sound Therapy
Recognize Negative Beliefs/Patterns
Detach to Sharpen Your Focus
Master Your Reaction to Stress
Reflect and Refocus
Tao Healing Qigong is based on the understanding that we, as humans, are manifestations of the ultimate life force energy, Qi (pronounced chee). In this session, you will experience Qi by first connecting your mind to your body and then sensitizing your hands to feel the energy.
- Learn the basic principles of Tao Healing Qigong and why they are important
- Understand energy channels or meridians
- Stimulate your body to begin activating energy “Qi”
- Sensitize your hands to the basic life force or “Qi”
In our body, there are meridian channels where energy flows. When that energy channel is blocked, you experience pain or some type of dis-harmony in the body. In this session, you will identify those blockages, open the meridian channels, as well as get introduced to Basic Form.
- Stimulate the body to identify and open blockages
- Learn the first set of Tao Qigong Healing: Basic Form
Review continue to build on basic principles.
- Review stimulating the body to activate “Qi”
- Review sensitizing your hands to “Qi”
- Review Tao Healing Qigong: Basic Form
- Learn the second set of Basic Form
The first level of healing involves opening the energetic pathways that reside within you. To deepen your healing, one must connect to the energies of the cosmos or the universe. In this session, you will advance into connecting yourself to this universal energy by learning the Ilchi Form – the second level of Tao Healing.
- Learn Tao Healing Qigong: Ilchi Form
Review the Ilchi Form and continue to build on this.
- Review and practice sensitizing hands and body
- Review Tao Healing Qigong: Ilchi Form
Fully integrate all of our practices and learn the 3rd Form of Tao Healing QiGong: Freestyle. Doing movements freely and naturally with your newfound sense of well-being can help you open to your new life potential.
- Learn the 3rd Form of Tao Healing Qigong: Freestyle
- Learn how to accumulate energy to stay healthy
- Learn when to use certain forms to help heal your body
Qigong for Inner Peace and Strength
MJ Kim is an intuitive energy practitioner filled with a passion for her life’s purpose: to help people on their personal healing and spiritual journey. She has over 20 years of experience leading healing and self-discovery trainings worldwide, and is skilled in guided meditation, life coaching, qigong and yoga.